- MFL Inspection Team has well-qualified and experienced Mechanical Engineers.
- MFL Inspection Team has in-house facilities for carrying out condition monitoring of Process Plant Static Equipment, Pipelines and Rotating Equipment and Non-Destructive Testing Inspection, for our own requirements.
- Additionally, to share the experience gained, MFL Inspection Team is taking up third party services to other Fertilizer Plants, Refineries and Petrochemical Plants throughout India for the last 25 years.
The services offered are
- Reformer Catalyst Tubes Ultrasonic Testing by Thro Transmission Technique
- Residual Magnetic Fields Survey and Demagnetization of High Speed Turbo Machines
- Deputation of Engineers for Shut Down inspection of Process Plant Equipments
Inspection, Technical & Engineering Consultancy Services
Against a stiff global competition, MFL successfully bagged a Technical Management Contract from the State Fertilizer Manufacturing Corporation of Sri Lanka (SFMC). The three years contract was for Plant Operation, Training & Technical Services fonte dell’articolo. The contract earned MFL US $ 3 million. MFL has a very capable team of Inspection Engineers, who have been regularly taking up assignments in various fertilizer and petrochemical plants in India.We also have team of Engineers, who can provide supervisory services during major Revamp/ Modification work.
MFL offers consultancy for setting up of Biofertilizer plants on Turn-key basis.
- Biofertilizer plant of National fertilizers Ltd at Indore was set up by MFL on Turn-key basis.
- In 1998, MFL under the sponsorship of FAO, Rome, deputed its expert as Consultant to Govt. of Ethiopia, to prepare a Project Report for the establishment of Biofertilizer Unit which was completed successfully.
- MFL has conducted several R & D Projects on Biofertilizers.