Feedstock conversion from Naptha to Natural Gas. After feedstock conversion MFL Ammonia Plant can run.
- 100% Plant Load with Natural Gas.
- 100% Plant Load with Naptha.
- 100% Plant Load with both Natural Gas & Naptha.
Firing fuel change-over from FO to Natural Gas for oil-fired boilers :
- Boiler can run either on NG or FO or combination of both.
- Already 110 ATA Boiler has been provided with dual-burners.
- Process Condensate Boiler dual-burner modification taken up.
- Naphtha De-areator for both Process & Fuel requirements.
- Two numbers additional Cooling Towers installation – tendering in progress.
- Installation of New Rotary Dryer in NPK A Train.
- Replacement of high-energy consuming Turbines for major equipment with high-efficiency Turbines.
- EOI called for supply of NG at MFL Battery-limit.
- State-of-art Ammonia / Urea / NPK Plants (Brownfield plants).
- NPK B Train refurbishment.
- Potash Godown with material handling system – construction.
- Production of Neem-coated Urea: Under TEFR stage.
- Container Terminal utilizing the excess land available within the MFL Premises at Manali.
- Power Generation once Natural Gas is available at the MFL Battery-limit.
- EOI called for promoting the Guindy Property under JV concept.