- Vigilance Activities
- Preparation of list of officers of doubtful integrity.
- Preparation of Agreed list of officers.
- Scrutiny of returns on immovable / movable assets.
- Monitoring rotation of staff in sensitive areas.
- Monitoring timely realization of outstanding dues beyond the credit limit from the dealers.
- Investigation of complaints with follow-up action.
- Study systems & procedures of MFL and advise the Management for cost control / reduction and to eliminate scope for malpractices.
- Review of procurement of materials and service contracts.
- Surprise inspection of private field warehouses / unloading operations at railheads.
- Inspection of Regional Offices.
- Undertaking CTE type inspections ed-hrvatski.com/.
- Follow-up of CVC’s instructions on leveraging technology.
- Observance of Vigilance Awareness Week.
- Scrutiny of audit reports.
- In-house training to line managers on various aspects of preventive vigilance.